PASSPORT LOCATIONS IN THE SRV 2016
Third graders and their parents visit these sites and fill out their passports.
- Prehistoric San Ramon Valley -- Museum’s mastodon jaw
- Where is the SRV? -- History Wall at San Ramon Valley & Alcosta
- Geography of the SRV -- Las Trampas Regional Park staging area’s interpretive panels at the north end of Bollinger Canyon Rd.
- Indians of the SRV – Hap Magee Ranch Park at the Tatcan Commemorative Site just west of the small dog park
- Explorers – Fages/Crespi plaque at El Portal & Danville Blvd.
- Mission & Rancho Times -- Adobe brick mold & “J” branding iron at the Museum.
- Early Pioneers -- Visit Alamo Cemetery, 130 El Portal.
- Early Schools -- Go to the Tassajara School at 1650 Finley Rd.
- Agriculture – Forest Home Farms Historic Park, 19953 San Ramon Valley Blvd. Retored Glass House. Special field trip or attend event there.
- Transportation – Museum’s railroad exhibit, frieze